DO YOU ALSO FEEL DISTURBED or CAN’T STAY CALM when some says “I WANNA TELL YOU SOMETHING” and DISAPPEAR…



😟 SUSPENSE and ME!🙄

DO YOU ALSO FEEL DISTURBED or CAN’T STAY CALM when some says “I WANNA TELL YOU SOMETHING” and DISAPPEAR… 🤫

It has happened with me like a lot many times. So I wake up in the morning and I’m getting this message… 😴

Friend: Hey Wassup! I wanna tell you something…😳
(Internet switched off)

 Me: hi.. ah! Nothing just woke up.. wassup with you!  Yeah, all ears👂.. Tell me!
(Me being curious for what the talk would be about.. OMG would it be regarding THIS or THAT) 

Getting a reply after like 4hours..😒

Friend: Yeah. Hold on! I’ll call in a bit..

(again Internet OFF)🙂

Me: (butterflies all over my stomach and heart pumping in and out in high speed as if I am about to be unconscious in no time and I’m think… SHIT… have I done something or has he got to know something bad about me and lot many not so tempting thoughts)  OK.. I’m waiting😳

Friend: (at night) Are you free! Should I call?

Me: (dying of suspense) Please go ahead.

GOT A CALL ! 📞

WHAT I GOT TO KNOW IS…. HE HAS BROKEN UP WITH NOT SO CLOSE GF! 🙄

Like really… ARE YOU KIDDING ME!😖

I seriously stayed disturbed the whole day.. and all I am getting out of the call is I BROKE UP!


LESSON LEARNED:
 
1. DO NOT OVERTHINK:  Most of us have got an absolutely incredible talent of overthinking.  YEAH! I know.. so the easiest way to get off this “suspense struggling” is to stop overthinking. It is not at all appropriate to use your brain in not so skilled work, you instead can think about most of the things like how to score well in SAT, how to work in the office to achieve promotions or what to do or prepare for to crack interview in your dream company. And I believe these are a couple of things which can benefit you in life instead of thinking about something you don’t know about. Just predicting things in our own way most of the times lead us to bad health also depression and stress and obviously this is not going to work if you wish to live a happy and peaceful life. 

2. THINK POSITIVE:  WHAT IF! What if what other person wants to tell  is in favour of you? THINK! We tend to think negatively when told… “I want to talk to you! Or We need to talk”. Taking things in a positive way can help you to open the door for new opportunities. So start thinking positive and if you haven’t realized till now let me tell you.. Most of the organizations like to entertain the candidates who are self-confident, self-motivated and also who think positively.


3. DIVERT/DISTRACT YOURSELF: This task is definitely is easy to say but difficult to perform. But you actually should get away from the things that bothers you. You’ll stay in peace. Working hard for your own self is better than thinking about something, you’ve no idea about. Divert yourself by helping your mother in the kitchen or your colleague in ongoing projects or working on your hobbies. 

4. STAY BUSY:  It’s somehow similar to keeping yourself distracted. Staying busy will not let you think about what people say or what they have said they want to let you know. You need to understand this thing at this time that, IF YOU’RE NOT WRONG OR YOU’VE NOT COMMITTED ANYTHING WRONG, NOTHING BAD WILL take place. 


5. BEST IS YET TO COME: And yes, last but not the least, BEST IS YET TO COME. So work on each day to make it better. As I mentioned earlier, you’re responsible for your happiness, keep going because your efforts will lead you to this BEST.

We human have the tendency to overthink and over exaggerate, which is ludicrous. How can we even take out enough time to think what another person will exclaim later. Presuming things, is a big no.. 
What I have learnt from life is not to care for such not so important things in life. If I’m working for 14 hours in a day, presuming things at this point of time definitely hampers peace within me. Well, my work is more important than this. 

Comments

Popular Posts